Newly-enhanced Arbitrator Profiles
- Insight into under-the-radar ISDS appointments not recorded elsewhere;
- Ability to sort appointments by year, type and status;
- Mapping of overlaps and relationships with other arbitrators;
- Visual analytics; and
- Custom news-feed so you can follow news about specific arbitrators.
Watch this short video for an overview of the Arbitrator Profiles:
Our Case Profiles give a snapshot of key data for more than 1400 ISDS cases, including
- Tribunal composition (incl. how each arbitrator was appointed);
- Basic data (treaty, rules, status);
- Counsel of record;
- One-click access to key decisions and IAReporter summaries;
- Custom news-feed of IAReporter reporting and analysis on each case.
Watch this short video for an overview of the Case Profiles:
Due diligence, conflict checking and advanced research
Powerful filter and search tools allow you to use the world’s broadest dataset of 1400+ ISDS cases, in order to
- Find cases involving specific parties, arbitrators or law firms;
- Explore relationships between parties, arbitrators and law firms;
- Investigate all known uses of a specific treaty or set of arbitral rules; and
- Find and sort cases based on status (pending/concluded) or year of filing.
Watch a short video on advanced research techniques: