Join Our Team
Investment Arbitration Reporter
are seeking one or more individuals
to join our small team of specialized journalists. For more info, click here.
About our rates
Subscription rates are available upon request. Individual (single-user) subscriptions are offered only to self-employed and solo practitioners. Otherwise, our rates are institution-wide, and are priced according to the size and nature of an organization.
If you are a student, academic or employee in a large organization (law firm, government agency, etc.) please ask your librarian or resource manager to contact us for more information.
We offer discounts to non-commercial users, and do our best to accommodate those who are unable to pay a subscription fee.
Our payment options include bank transfer, check, PayPal, or credit card. If you choose to pay by credit card, 2checkout.com is an authorized retailer of IAReporter.
All inquiries should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscriber benefits include:
With so much information out there, why subscribe to our service?
- Our flagship newsletter, Investment Arbitration Reporter, which aggregates the latest news and analysis items posted to our website over the previous 2 to 3 weeks.
- Login access to our searchable database of all past content, comprising hundreds of news and analysis articles.
- Unique Content: Our dedicated investigative reporting and unrivalled network of contacts are used to spotlight cases and developments that have not been previously reported. We don't spend time covering law firm openings, career moves, and other practitioner news that can be found readily online.
- Insight and Analysis: We're long-time experts in this field, not novice reporters. We read every arbitral ruling that crosses our desk, and provide swift, nuanced reporting that draws upon our long experience and knowledge.
- Information Triage: Our narrow focus on legal and policy developments means that we only alert you when something substantive is happening.
- A Journal of Record: Our subscribers include 90% of the "top law firms" engaged in international arbitration, and large numbers of academic institutions and government agencies. A further measure of our relevance is the frequency with which mainstream media outlets pick up on stories that we've broken.
What We Do
|Investment Arbitration Reporter is an electronic news service tracking international arbitrations between foreign investors and their host
reports help a broad range of readers - including lawyers, academics and government officials - stay abreast of the latest
lawsuits and policy developments in the field of international investment law.
Our service is renowned for its investigative focus: offering a window into otherwise confidential proceedings, legal pleadings, and arbitral awards arising out of investment arbitrations.
If you're not
a subscriber, feel free to browse our headlines and sign up for free email alerts. For subscription info, click the link below.
Click here for more info.
|"An invaluable tool", |
Christoph Schreuer, University of Vienna, Prof of International Law (Ret.)
"Reliable and impressively timely", Antonio Parra, former ICSID Deputy Secretary General
Miyake Yasujiro, Japanese Ministry of Economy
"Luke Eric Peterson doesn't just cover arbitrations. He uncovers them.",
The American Lawyer magazine
Click to read more